Wednesday, October 24, 2007

A trip back to Malaysia.







In August, one of Maureen's uncle passed away. Maureen attended the wake and came back with lots of pictures and memories. That night, we spend some time talking about what was it like going back to her relative's place.
Personally, I feel this is a good trip for Maureen. She took a break, visited relatives, and I believe this trip improved her relationship with her siblings.
More importantly, being away also let me appreciate my wife better. Perhaps a little bit about Maureen.
She's one of a kind. Loving, passionate, and traditional. She's quiet among strangers, but jovial and fun among friends. She's loyal and steadfast. She's mine, and I'll treasure her for a long long time. Mau mau.. my love.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home