Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Happy Birthday Ethan.. you're 3. not 2! Mar 2009
















Happy B'day my son. For those who wants to celebrate their kid's B'days in school, you've got to inform the school in advance n prepare a cake big enough to feed the whole class.. Honestly, why bother? I'venot really celebrated my B'day in a party for decades. But for a kid, its special. I want to shout out loud that I love my kis; that's why parents bother to celebrate their kids' B'days. Will he know the effort put in to those celebrayions? not really. But we do it, because we want to do it. we hope to share our passion with Ethan's classmates; that our precious is 3. Hee.. fyi, Ethan still insist he is only 2. haha..

1 Comments:

At 9:37 am, Anonymous Laci said...

I saw your page just thought I would leave a comment. My sons are 2 and 3 and are also named Ethan and Elijah.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home