Saturday, July 12, 2008

Happy Birthday Great Grandma!! July 19th 2008
















Perhaps many of you don't know my grandma. You see, we stayed together during my development years. I have fond memories of her and my grandfather. Grandparents are important to kids. In Asian countries, where most parents are out working, its the grandparents that help nurture the kids. I know. I am happy to have lived with my grandparents. Happy birthday, Mahmah. On a sad note, grandma is becoming "childlike". Of course this also reminds me that its a circle of life. I think differently before I had children. I was afraid. But now, I know. I am leaving a legacy. A good legacy. And if my kids turn out well. I know, I have done a good job. Kids, papa will try to make you proud.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home