Saturday, October 10, 2009

The moments before...


OK. So why opt for C-section GA? Well, a couple of reasons. 1. It is cheaper than a C-section Epidural. 2. Honestly, we feel this is more an operation than a birth. The doc puts Mau to sleep; do their operation, and out comes our precious kids. There is really no stuggle, no feel. 3. I can't tahan blood. heehee..
But I was there all the way for Mau and my baby. From being with her right until to the operation room; and the moment she comes out of the operation.
OK what do I do during the operation? Typically takes 45mins before they wheel out the baby and 2 hours before I see Mau again. To tell you the truth; I felt apprehension. Of course there are risks. I worry. I pace outside the operation room. I feel edgy. Ask Yvonne and James.
But I try to relax too. Coz I know, once the baby is out; that's the start of sleepless nights, changing diapers, etc etc..

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home