Thursday, May 11, 2006

Am I that adorable?


So what makes a baby adorable? Those big bright eyes? the rare occasional smiles? that shining bo-tak head? hmm.. i wonder...

perhaps its that very human nature where afterall we are suckers for all of the above.. haha...

i remember that was a time when i am not a happy camper when it comes to babies. When i see one, the most immediate thought was.. scram!! not that i hate babies, but rather i am not "attracted" to them.. their simply little people whom i'll probably find hard hold a decent conversation with..

But having one's own kid really changes one's mind-set.. who would imagine me setting up a blog not for myself but for my kid. haha.. and all these countless hours spent on our now extinct website, www.geocities.com/thamfamilysg hahaha....

my darling Ethan.. papa loves you...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home