Thursday, May 11, 2006

BIG FOOT


OK. I remember a time when i had difficulties even finding a shoe that fits my foot. No.. i don't have large feet.. i have small ones.. too small such that I can't even find a pair of shoes for me in Germany...haha..

which reminds me.. hmm.. my son is really growing fast! and i really mean fast.. these socks knitted by Mau's eldest sis, Auntie Veron to Ethan, can't even fit my son.. so there is only a couple of reasons for this:

A) the socks were meant for Maureen but they shrank so Auntie Veron decided to donate them to Ethan

B) Auntie Veron is stingy (hehehe....)

C) Santa or the postman swapped the right socks will smaller ones...

D)My son has the imfamous BIG genes...

Of course, wanting to be welcomed by the Yap family next year in Australia, i have to conclude with D...

But seriously.. i think there is a Santa-Postman conspiracy out there...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home