Monday, April 13, 2009

Welcome!


Elijah was born a month before my birthday (we picked the date) in Mt. Alvernia Hospital. Same nurses, MAH offers us the really nice and cozy atmosphere we loved.
Checked-in in the afternoon of a day in April 2008, we were all ready (more pictures coming soon). Unfortunately they did not have a single room and so we had to check into a suite and was transferred into a single ward later.
It was a smooth delivery. Everything went as scheduled. However, I remembered feeling overwhelmed when I first saw Elijah outside the op theatre. Partly due to some workload; but seeing my new-born baby was like Elijah was telling me everything is going to be alright.
Elijah was much lighter than Ethan; smaller and looks more fragile; he is really a blessing. Fortunately he is not G6PD. Mau coped better in this delivery.
We checked out 3 days later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home